- -Graduated from University of Utah 2007
- -Doctorate in Audiology, University of Utah 2011
- -American Speech Hearing Association-Certified, American Academy of Audiology-Fellow 2012
- -Clinical Residency in Vestibular Diagnostics-Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale 2012
Area of Specialty
- Hearing, Balance and Tinnitus Diagnostics. Hearing aid fitting and verification.
Dr. Luekenga enjoys the outdoors and activities like: golfing, hiking, skiing, boating, biking, and even camping. He also enjoys his affiliations and service opportunities through The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Boy Scouts of America and Rotary International. He is fluent in Korean. He and his wife Amanda enjoy attending karate, baseball, ballet, and piano recitals for their 4 children: Jude, Molly, Lucy and Oliver.