- Graduated from University of Utah 1980
- Doctor of Medicine degree (M.D.) - University of Utah School of Medicine, 1984
- American Board Certified Otolaryngology, 1989
- Residency training in Otolaryngology (ENT) at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Medical Centers , 1984-1989
- Private Practice ENT 16 years in Georgia
- Established ENT Surgical Associates in 2005
Area of Specialty
Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, treating all areas of head and neck disease.
Dr. Ventura was born and raised in Utah. He and his wife are the parents of five children and have 19 grandchildren and 1 great-granddaughter. Dr. Ventura enjoys photography, especially landscape photography Many of his photographs can be found through out all three buildings of the Northpointe Medical Park. He is very accomplished in music and enjoys not only playing the guitar but building classical guitars. He loves spending time with his wife and children.He is fluent in Spanish, Catalan and Italian.